Friday, January 23, 2015

Scan: New Quotes of Dakota in "Cosmopolitan Magazine" Italy + Transcription [2015]

Original Scan
Translated Scan

 

Transcription by Us.

Dakota: "I like challenges, so I agreed to shoot Fifty Shades of Grey. I did not know the book well, but then I am passionate about the story. I knew that there would be a lot of sex...I admit that at first I was very worried, but then the process was actually very creative and everything went smooth. You have created a beautiful relationship with the entire team."

"It was not difficult to deal with nude scenes with Jamie [Dornan, who plays Christian Grey], because he was kind and attentive. He never made me feel in a strange situation on embarrassing. And is very professional. So I never felt shame or discomfort."

"I found a lot in my character: a certain fragility the ability to be strong and  courageous, the sweetness and the need for love. This story is about a man who is control of everything, is rich and famous, has a nice career, can have all the women he wants. But collapses before the love!"

"The behind the scenes are different from the end result that you see in a movie. There was nothing sexy or romantic scenes in turn pushes, but it was all a very precise process to get the desired result; there were many people on the set, a lot of technicians. I do not know how to explain it...but I would compare it more to a kind of acrobatic dance between two bodies that are encountered. So it has little to do with sex."

"The most difficult part was to immerse myself in the character: in the first phase helped me, the author, who was present on the set to advise. I wanted to be the similar possible to Anastasia: a serious girl, a student, one who works hard."

Original
 

No comments:

Post a Comment