Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Scan: Dakota in "Tu Style" Magazine Italy [2015] + Untagged Outtakes + Quotes

UHQ
Thanks to 1

Quotes by EDJ:

Dakota about the quote “Blodes have more fun”: “I have heard this quote so many times in Hollywood that it feels like an insult by now. That’s one of the things that made me feel really uncomfortable while shooting “A Bigger Splash”. My hair was bleached blonde, almost white, and I didn’t feel like myself. I am most likely a regretful blonde.”

Dakota answers to, ‘Do you like being interviewed?’: “Not really. I am scared to seem boring or worse…stupid.”
 
Dakota answers to, ‘Are you training for your upcoming interviews?: “No, but I am learning from my mistakes. I read and read everything, highlighting what I don’t like. I think it works because I feel less…”retarded”.”
“I haven’t seen all my parents’ movies! When I was a kid, I was traumatized by seeing my mom getting slapped in ‘Born Yesterday’. Since then I have been more vigilant and I sure as hell don’t want to see them [her parents] have sex!”
Dakota on her secret dream: “Act in a theater. It scares me to death but it also excite me. I know by heart “Il Gabbiano” by Checow, but it has been played by so many amazing actors that I don’t think I’ll ever have the courage to do it.”
Outtakes
Large


Thanks to 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment