Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tippi Hedren mentions Dakota with Vienna.at


Their traumatic experiences with Hitchcock and the predators have obviously not deterred to get into the movie business; your daughter Melanie Griffith and your granddaughter Dakota Johnson 
Tippi: Not at all. The movie business is not as scary as working with lions and tigers! (laughs) 

Was it easy for you to see your granddaughter in the disputed S&M adaptation "Fifty Shades of Grey", or not because of the grandmother in you? 
Tippi: Neither I, nor her mother Melanie, nor her father Don Johnson have seen the film. And we will not! I just can not. That's nothing to us. I love the girl - she's one of the funniest people I know. She has it easy there! And that Dakota was able to make the movie, and is respected for sure is excellent. But I'll never know!

Via DJF

No comments:

Post a Comment