Sunday, October 4, 2015

Birthday Tributes from Dakota's Friends and Family [October 4th, 2015]

@elenasomething: "Happy birthday farAway Dakota I love you everyday of my life ❤️"


@rubystewart: "Happy birthday to this beautiful creature. My world is a better place with you in it. Since the day I met you my life has been filled with toilet selfies, nudity, heavy sarcasm, foliage exploration, cone collecting and thievery. Where would I be with out you... (Probably in a nunnery and far from jail) Love you to the marrow and beyond the moon and stars. Hearts and bones. 💙
-Lez be friends?"


@sarahnininger: "Happy birthday beauty. Love you longtime. 👯🐴🌺"


@jamesbrownhair: "Happy birthday to my love have a great day xx 💋"


@blakeleeblake: "An oldie but a goodie. Happy Birthday funny girl. ❤️"


@samtaylorjohnson: "Happy Birthday cheeky monkey @dakotajohnson."




@marktownsend1: "Happy Happy Birthday Darling Dakota! Hope this year is full of happiness and dancing! 😘😘@dakotajohnson."


@patidubroff: "Let's celebrate this beauty today #dakotajohnson. Happy happy birthday. Photo @gregwilliamsphotography. Makeup #patidubroff."


@patidubroff: "Happy Birthday Beautiful #dakotajohnson. The world is your oyster and you are the PEARL 💖 Much love to you. Photo #patidubroff."

No comments:

Post a Comment