Thursday, January 21, 2021

New Interview of Dakota with ETalk



It turns out that our citrus meme queen Dakota Johnson lied to us about loving limes after all. As you may very well know, in her home tour video with Architectural Digest, which went viral last year, Dakota showed off two large bowls full of limes in her kitchen. The limes became a classic meme of the quarantine times because who needs that many limes in their life?

“I love limes. I love them. They’re great. I love them so much, and I like to present them like this in my house,” Dakota said in the AD home tour video, which apparently was untrue. It just so happens that etalk’s Chloe Wilde got the tea from the actress herself about her lime allergy when discussing the home tour this week.

Dakota revealed to Chloe that the limes were brought into her house that day to set up for the shoot. “I’m also allergic to limes. I found out, so it’s a total disaster,” she said, shocking the whole world at once before diving into a story about a lemon tree outside her house that really leaves us with tons more citrus questions than we ever thought we would have for Dakota Johnson.

The Fifty Shades actress said that her lemon tree grows downwards, which sounds like some type of Harry Potter spell gone wrong. “Now I have this upside-down lemon tree, and they hang a foot off the ground, the lemons. It’s really silly,” she said. Silly lemons, killer limes, Dakota's home really is a wonderland. 

Dakota also wants you to know that if you’ve been posting TikTok tributes of her AD shoot, she hasn’t even seen them because she doesn’t understand the ins and outs of TikTok. “My sister sent me one TikTok thing, but I’m not on TikTok, and I don’t understand how to even see things on there, so I don’t know what has happened with that video. But it’s really flattering and amazing that people like my house.”

No comments:

Post a Comment