Friday, December 14, 2018

New Interview of Dakota with Margaret Gardiner

Pictures
 

I feel safe as an actress... 

I think the wonderful thing about this work is that I discover a lot about myself and my abilities as well as the depth of my abilities. I feel comfortable in my work, I do not know everything, but I like to learn. I love learning, I love working, I love making movies. So I always feel like having fun and doing something fresh. I think I feel safer to know that I can do this job, but I will never feel good enough. 

I learned everything from my grandmother... 

(Her grandmother is Tippi Hedren, known for roles in Hitchock movies like The Birds and Marnie and the less successful Citizen Ruth). I have a very good relationship with my grandmother. I just talked to her by phone and she came to the premiere tonight. I would like to know what she would like from this movie because this genre is her field. I love her and I respect my grandmother. I admire her. She is such a lady, she is a very elegant and intelligent woman. And she always been. She does not trust anyone or something for her well-being, she is very self-sufficient and I think it's impressive. 

How I feel about 50 Shades... 

It was very intense and I learned a lot. A nice experience. I love those movies. I have nothing bad to say about them. I am very grateful to them, I learned so much about myself, about cooperation, about the industry, about how important it is to have fun doing this job, I will not change anything about it. Will I do it again? Yes, if I was back in my circumstances before those movies, I would certainly do them again, they led my career to a very incredible place and I also grew so much. So, even though there were clashes in the way, I learned from them and they made me resilient.

The cruelest thriller I've ever seen... 

Is the news. This is my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment