Wednesday, April 8, 2015

NEW "Fifty Shades of Grey" BTS Videos from DVD & Blu-Ray + Transcription Quotes and Screencaps


Videos HD








 
 

Transcription by Us.
[Only Dakota]

From Eloise's Video: 
Dakota: "Eloise Mumford plays my best friend Kate. And she is so beautiful and so powerful in the way that she works [...] She is really talented, she's a trained actress....unlike me [...]"

From Luke's Video: 
Dakota: "I always thought of like a really jokey person for that role and Luke is not that and that's perfect. He's sort of like a sexy, little bad guy." 

From Sam's Video: 
Dakota: "Sam is so smart, she is so talented; she is an artist, she is a filmmaker. She has a vision for every single scene and what its gonna look like and how she's gonna cut it; how to tell me to not put my face in that direction because I look terrible and I'm like: 'thank you for that'." 

From Seamus's Video: 
Dakota: "They made it a film; They made it a piece of art. They know how to bring a mood to a scene that's already so intense or even has no dialogue; just with the camera angle. And I feel like that is really important for this material because otherwise you left with just a movie about sex and that's not this is about."

Screencaps by Us.
 
 

Gallery for Eloise's Video HERE.
Gallery for Luke's Video HERE.
Gallery for Marcia's Video HERE.
Gallery for Max's Video HERE.

 
 

Gallery for Sam's Video HERE.
Gallery for The Book's Video HERE.
Gallery for Seamus's Video HERE.
Gallery for Victor's Video HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment