Sunday, November 24, 2019

Don Johnson mentions Dakota in New Interviews



How did you feel when your daughter Dakota said that she wanted to act?

Don: That’s a story in itself. I didn’t know that she wanted to do it. She hadn’t shared that with us. So she’s 18, I think, at the time and I’m going: “OK, I’ll just keep my eye on her and reach out and catch her.” Ha ha, that’s the last I saw of Dakota. She has the goods. She’s a wonderful actress, and in some ways better than her mother [Melanie Griffith] and me.

How do you get on with Dakota’s boyfriend, Coldplay’s Chris Martin?

Don: He’s a lovely man, I’ll tell you that. But it’s not my place; they have their own thing. It would be like asking Chris Martin: “How’s Don’s relationship with his wife?”

From The Sunday Telegraph’s Stellar Magazine:

Don Johnson: Of course I’m her father, but I can also recognize talent when I see it. She's one of the most gifted actresses alive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment