Friday, October 4, 2019

Birthday Tributes from Dakota's Friends and Family [October 4th, 2019]

Action In Africa's website: Sarah’s childhood friend, Dakota Johnson, is turning 30 on October 4th. Instead of gifts, Dakota is asking that people donate to Action in Africa and UNFPA, causes that are near and dear to her. 

The money raised in honor of Dakota’s birthday will go directly towards supporting the young girls in our high school and university scholarship programs, many of whom she met when she visited us in Uganda last year.

 

@gwynethpaltrow: Happy 30th birthday to this absolute gem πŸ’™

 

@sarahnininger: HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY DJ!! So hard to believe! Thank you for bringing my life such joy and for being a part of some of my greatest adventures these past thirty years. I love you oh so very much. Here’s to the next thirty. ❤️πŸ‘―‍♀️πŸ’«

 


  

From @kmacnyc

   

@isabellakai: I always want to surround myself with people I look up to, make me smile, hold my hand if I need to cry, and hope to be like when I grow up...and then this one came into my life. She is all of the above and beyond. She has taught me so much, made me belly laugh a million times, comforted me when I needed it most, and inspires me everyday. I love her with my whole heart. πŸ’œWishing the happiest birthday to my beautiful friend! ✨⭐️

   

Video

@melaniegriffith: My Coqui... Happy Birthday my beautiful girl! I am honored to be your Mama. So so proud of you! I love you with all of my heart! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

  

From @chasecohl

   

@addison.timlin: Happy birthday to my true north. ❤️

  

From @blakeleeblake

   

From @mollyminot

     

@erikaljames: Happy Birthday #DakotaJohnson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment