Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dakota and Alison Brie will be answering questions on the Fandango's FB Page!!!


Get tips for the perfect girls night out from Dakota Johnson and Alison Brie! They will be answering your questions right here [Fandango's FB Page] tomorrow at4:15pm PST!

Submit yours below and grab advance tickets to see How To Be Single on February 12 now: http://fandan.co/23wq86v

Transcription by EDJ

1. I love you so much, you’re my inspiration. What advice would you give me & other people who look up to you, as a role model? 
Oh my god, Sammi! Be yourself. Love yourself. Rock on. - D 

2. This has possibilities! For Dakota & Alison If u can go out on a date with any celebrity male or female alive or dead who would it be and where Would u go? 
David Bowie! I would love to go to get some tacos and then cha cha at a dance party. - D 

3. For Dakota and Alison:Do either of you share any similar personality traits to your character in How to Be Single? 
Not really. I like to have boyfriends! - D 

4. Dakota and Alison: What is one piece of advice you can give to single ladies? Travel! - D 5. Perfect break up food; lots of ice-cream or chocolate?? 
Chocolate! - D 

6. Dakota: Did you like all the outfts that you wore in the movie? Do you have one iin particuar? 
I loved the outfits! One of my favorites was the green checkered dress that I wore at the Christmas party. - D 

7. Where did you place your people’s choice award, Dakota. 
It’s in my bathroom! - D 

8. Dakota & Alison, how was it to shoot with 3 ladies alongside you as leading roles? 
It was kind of the best way to make a movie. I think we need more of this. More, more, more. - D 

9. What’s your favorite romantic comedy of all time? 
“Benny & Joon.” - D 

10. To both of you girls, what’s your favorite movie to watch in a girls night in? 
“Harold and Maude.” - D 

11. Dakota, do you like pet rats or are you weirded out by their tails? 
I’m okay with pet rats. - D 

12. Dakota and Alison: Describe your perfect date. 
Dinner and a movie! - D 

13. Can you describe How To Be Single with three words? 
Travel. Giggles. CozyBookSleep. - D 

14. Dakota: Do you like to dance? Kiss from Brazilian fan 
I love to dance! - D

No comments:

Post a Comment