Monday, August 3, 2015

¡Happy 1st Anniversary to us!


Today is our first birthday! Dakota Johnson Life has been running for 365 days so far and I can't be more happy and glad, fully with joy of being part of such a wonderful fandom and in particular sharing with every amazing Dakota's fan out there! We are a family and I don't have words to thank you all of you for all the support and for give me the chance of be one the your Source about Dakota every day! Thank you, thank you and thank you again! I love you all so much! ๐Ÿ’™

And I can not end without mentioning on this little message all the accounts that are so considered in helping me whenever they can; each one of is very important to me: @ShadesUpdates , @JDornanLife@DakotaJLife@50ShadesWorldcm, @fiftyshadeshk, @DakotaJohnsonEN, @Gesa_mmt@Dordamas, @Dakoholics, @DakotaJohnsonTR, @Dakotashades, @FannyNoSe and @Shades_Blog. Thanks you for everything and you know that whenever you need me I'll be right here ๐Ÿ˜˜

I hope it's the first year of many! Thanks again for such a wonderful time in a single year :)

Monica ๐Ÿ˜œ

No comments:

Post a Comment