Thursday, August 6, 2015

Dakota in "El Mundo" Magazine [Spain 2015] + New Interview

Updated: 1 Outtake.





HQ Scans
    

Scans LQ

     

MQ Outtakes
  

Translation from the scans.

[Only the most important parts]

  • There possible is going to be a Premiere with the actors in June and the spot of the shortfilm will be on TV on June 1st and the whole shortfilm will be on cinemas on June 15th.

Talking about the short-film and Dakota:

Alejandro Amenábar: "I think Dakota is a great girl and she is doing very well."

The film will premiere during the second half of June and if they manage to balance their agendas there will be a premiere with the actors on the red carpet. The trailer will serve as a TV spot and naturally it expected to be able to generate maximum virality in social networks.

The planning of this small film began about seven months ago, "but only a month and a half ago we had confirmation for part of  Dakota Johnson" says Amenábar.

Actor Quim Gutiérrez: 

We must seize the opportunity, I have curiosity to know how it feels to be the guy of the girl of the year, because in the short-film [Quim] plays the Spanish young guy who Rachel is interested with, in a story of a boy who apparently finds a girl, something unprecedented in the filmography of the director of "The Others". "Dakota is above all very professional, very correct, amiable, very polite; She conveys the feeling of having everything under control at all times and always keeps her calm. Maybe at first she was more embarrassed with us, but seeing that we are a nice group, she has become closer. I think we appreciate her efforts to integrate into a group that she did not know, where we are all Spanish. Now she is like one of us. "

Dakota Interview:

The princess has returned to his golden caravan, into which awaits me. It is a cold place, a nowhere, face b of glamor and red carpets. I sense that she has spent many hours in places like this one since she was a child, as the daughter of actors. Margins of the conversation are somewhat limited. I feel like I'm talking to Vivien Leigh, not to mention the Scarlet O'Hara. No about Anastasia Steele, the character who has taken her from a few forays into advertising and seventh art rather discrete.

We are here to talk about Rachel. She is embracing with both hands a cup of tea XXL. It's getting cold. Upon entering her nondescript room, I see that her team does very well the duties. She has a bodyguard, representative and assistant/guide of the island. She has been informed of my name. "Hello, Vicky, nice to meet you," she says in English. She gets up, hands me her hand and looks straight in my eyess. It has a clean smile that conveys sweetness, safety and serenity. Her dyed black hair away from the Griffith-Hedren saga, but does something more sophisticated. The key that she is here when she can be almost anywhere in the world, has a name. No doubt.

Question: Any particular film that you feel attracted from Amenabar's films?
Dakota: The Others is the best known in the US, but I know his job well and I like everything.



Question: How is it being the experience of working at his service in this spot?
Dakota: He is fantastic, on the set, he makes it all very easy and enjoyable. It's great to work with someone cool, calm, who knows what he wants, there is no stress during the film. Amenábar is adorable.

Question: Do you feel identified with the role of Rachel, the typical American who comes to España?
Dakota: Let's say that I find fun to play the American girl, because I think I'm not. I have traveled and I travel a lot and I spend a lot of time in Europe.

Question: Have you been in Ibiza before?
Dakota: No, never, is the first time and I liked it very much. I have friends who came here and loved it. But I've found it's not just a party place, also has wonderful places.

Question: Obviously you knew the Mediterranean, an important communication sponsor element for the spot.
Dakota: During a phase of my life I traveled extensively through Spain, I grew passing seasons in Malaga and Marbella. I love Spain, I have loved come back, I'm happy here, somehow I feel like I'm at home.

Question: If you say you knew Estrella Damm before filming the ad, certainly you give a great joy to the head of this.
Dakota: Actually yes, some friends made the video of the song last year, the group The Vaccines. Moreover, as good American I love beer, at night, very fresh.

Question: How has it been working with Quim Gutierrez and the other Spanish actors?
Dakota: They are great, Quim is fantastic, every one lovely, very nice and very kind. The truth is that there has been a good atmosphere and I liked the island so much, but we are working.

Question: Maybe you can return one day for vacation, more relaxed?
Dakota: Maybe, I don't know. Who knows. I don't know.


Dakota repeats a lots "I do not know". It's concise in her answers. It seems to honor the tattoo embroidered on her left arm. Acta non verba. Do not talk, act. Reserved, not to talk about her life and she does not have a Twitter account and is not on Facebook, although it was just a small role in the film The Social Network where she was pointing ways. She gets up, says goodbye, very politely, but neither one more question. And she have to go back to work. "Nice to meet you, Vicky. I'm sorry, but now I have to go back." I wonder how many interviews he has given this year and how little is known about her. I think I understand her and respect her.

Translation from the web.

She is the girl of the year. Dakota Johnson, the actress of 50 shades of Grey, daughter of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson, at 25 years old is the new star in Hollywood. And the latest addition to Estrella Damm for its annual Mediterranean summer music video, directed this time by none other than Alejandro Amenabar and Quim Gutierrez as partner.

It was during the filming of this short in Ibiza that we meet Dakota, a reserved actress, not given to talking about her life, no twitter or facebook. On this occasion she plays the typical American who comes to Spain, under the command of a director who admires: "It's great to work with someone who knows what he wants." And she admits she loves the very cold beer.

The full interview will be out tomorrow, Sunday 23, 2015.

Source: 1 Via | Large Scans 1 HQ 1
Translation to English Credit us.
MQ Outtakes Thanks to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment