Sunday, September 27, 2015

New Pictures of Dakota today in Milan [September 27th, 2015]


@callmesarah_: Me and Dakota Johnson in Milan.
To be honest I was there, from Rome, just because of @indiaspalvieri, who is a huge fan of her, but Dakota was really sweet and kind with me too. I didn't ask anything cause it wasn't my moment I was there just to support India, indeed I let her go first, and Dakota after taking a picture with her said to me "Do you want a picture too?" and obviously I replied yes. I need to say that she was one of the kindest actresses I've ever met, she could have say that she was in late or simply ignore me, but she didn't, I really appreciate that 😊 #dakotajohnson#mfw15 #milan #fashionweek


@indiaspalvieri: It was really nice to meet again Dakota. She's one of the cutest woman I've ever met, so sweet and polite with everyone. Her simplicity and sense of humor, always brings joy to everyone. She's also an inspiration about many things, style, behavior, acting, attitude... 😌 I hope everyone can see her for what she really is: a very beautiful person inside and out πŸ’‹πŸ’‹#tiredbutdelightedface


@iesudm: I ran into this incredible actress and such a great person.
My very first photograph with a star and so glad she accepted with a warm smile and great attitude towards her fans! Thank you so much miss#dakotajohnson @dakotajohnson.


@mario_hvega: Unexpected Encounter ... Thanks @dakotajohnson for the picture.


@rauhllty: I'm glad I got to see Dakota Johnson today! She's a beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment