Thursday, February 5, 2015

UHQ Scans of Dakota and Jamie in Vanity Fair Italy [February 2015]

Thanks to 1.


Extra confessions of Dakota
Thanks to EDJ

“In my next movie, I’ll play a sociopath and I am planning to move. I don’t know where yet but Los Angeles is too tight fitting for me right now.”

“I can flirt with pretty much anything. Women, men, children, walls.”

“I am really good with skeet and there is something no one knows about. Just before we started shooting [Fifty Shades], I jumped with a parachute. If someone knew, they would have never allow it, but it was awesome!”

“I have a huge forehead but when I was a kid, I used to think I looked good with my hair up. Now when I look at those pictures, I can’t help but think I looked like a bald alien.”
 
UHQ Scans

No comments:

Post a Comment