Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Kate Young mentiones Dakota with "Fashionista"


The FaceTime portion of the episodes have also made for some of the most unexpectedly funny moments in the series so far, like when Dakota Johnson hopped on to talk about moodboards in waist-up Kate Young cosplay: a crewneck top, plaid blazer and necklace. For the record, that moment was all Johnson.

"The truth of the matter is, we did a whole FaceTime and I forgot to record the sound," Young says, with a laugh. "I texted her like, 'I'm so profesh, can we do it again?' And in the first one, she was like, 'What jacket are wearing? I have that jacket, that's a good jacket.' When I said I needed to re-do the thing, she was like, 'Well, I need to go somewhere, so you need to give me 15 minutes.' When we did it again, she had the jacket on."

No comments:

Post a Comment