Thursday, February 21, 2019

New Interview of Dakota with L’Officiel México


Translated by us

What was your first experience with Gucci?

Dakota: The first time I went to the LACMA gala a few years ago. On that occasion I met Alessandro Michele - creative director of the firm-. I was very nervous because I knew what being there meant; He approached me and we began to talk, and that is where the idea of starring in the Bloom perfume campaign came up. An incredible moment in my career.

Do you remember what you were wearing at the LACMA gala?

Dakota: I don't remember how my dress was, what I do remember is that I decided to comb my hair and do my make up as I usually do every day. I still don't know if it was a success or a faux pas.

How would you describe Gucci Bloom?

Dakota: Intrinsic, mystic and enveloping.


What does Gucci Bloom transmit to you?

Dakota: Using Gucci Bloom is like living in a garden overflowing with flowers.

What is the importance of using perfume?

Dakota: It is a weapon of seduction. A good perfume makes fall in love to anybody.

Do you think that perfume is a personal seal?

Dakota: When the aroma of the perfume is aligned with who uses it, the perfume becomes a vivid memory. It is definitely another reason to remember the person.

What is your favorite ingredient within Gucci Bloom?

Dakota: The nard notes. They are strong and fresh, and evolve over the hours on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment