Wednesday, November 7, 2018

New Interview of Dakota in "Madame" Magazine [Germany]


Extracts
Translated by Us

Dakota Johnson became famous for the SM romance "Fifty Shades of Grey". In the horror epic "Suspiria", the actress teaches her audience the horror. With MADAME (EVT 7.11.) She talks about the magic of psychotherapy and her childhood.

She never had much to do with average people, says Dakota Johnson, whose parents and grandmother were all actors as well. "We've always been surrounded by really talented but often weird people: artists, all with their own creative mind, so Hollywood probably never really impressed me, because my family is Hollywood!"

For her latest movie, Dakota Johnson dyed the blond mane witchy red. "I think every woman has the potential to be a witch, to manipulate and seduce," says the actress. "And I do not think that's a bad thing, as long as you do not harm anyone."

Dakota Johnson describes herself as very thin-skinned. "I absorb all the moods around me like a sponge, and when I'm dealing with dark issues over a long period of time, like" Suspiria ", shadows hang from it." To break away, she talks to her therapist. "I do not need a psychiatrist, but I'm a big fan of psychotherapy, I can only recommend it to anyone who wants to engage with themselves, especially people who think they do not need psychological help should urgently seek it. In the past, I often did not understand why I behave the way I do in certain situations, now I understand myself and others a lot better."

No comments:

Post a Comment