Thursday, October 19, 2017

Brief Interview of Dakota with Vogue at the Intimissimi Boutique Opening Event


“There are a lot of pieces that I buy that are pretty and lacy,” Dakota Johnson purred, wearing a frock from The Vampire’s Wife at last night’s Intimissimi flagship opening. “It’s kind of a description of me! Nice and comfortable, but pretty and lacy.” Johnson, one of the faces of the brand’s new campaign, was joined by her fellow campaign star, Irina Shayk. But for Johnson, her underpinnings are more of a companion than a simple wardrobe staple. “There’s one called the Stefania; I have it in every color, [and] it doesn’t have any underwire,” the actress said of the lace bra. “It’s like your best kind of boyfriend.” But would Johnson, whose street style is the ideal mash-up of SoCal cool with the sleek sophistication of New York, go matchy-matchy underneath her haute looks? “If I’m going to behave like a woman today, I’ll match,” she said, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment