Sunday, July 19, 2015

Cara Delevingne mentions Dakota with "Wisconsin Gazette"


Paper Towns is a lot about really strong friendship. How important is that to you, and how easy is it to have in this industry? 

Cara: I love people, and I love my friends more than anything. Friends are family to me in so many ways. I still have all my old best friends I’ve had since I was at school, but I think along the way I’ve managed to meet a lot of amazing, incredible, inspiring people who again, yes are as busy as me, but it’s the nicest thing in the world where you kind of can find time in the busiest of schedules to kind of meet up, and we understand each other. We go through the same thing, we have our private lives, public, and it’s nice to have that — people to rely on.


What friend do you call if you’re having a really bad day? 

Cara: Again, I speak to a bunch of people every day. From my oldest friends like Georgia (May Jagger) and Suki (Waterhouse), to like, Jordan (Dunn) to Dakota (Johnson), or Kendall (Jenner), or you know, any of them, like I’ll call pretty much every day. I FaceTime Taylor every week. FaceTime is the best thing in the world, it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment