Monday, March 23, 2015

Scans: Dakota in "Vanity Fair" Italy [2006]


Quotes of Dakota from the article
Translated by EverythingDakotaJohnson:

"I’ve spent my childhood on set. I like it, you can immediately understand who’s good and who’s bad."

"Antonio [Banderas] is like a second dad to me."

"Parties? I only go when I can’t say no. I go to school every day at 8 am, but I am always late."

"Me? People don’t recognize me on the street unless I am with my parents, and I am cool with that. It’s a relief."

"The biggest thing I’ve ever learned is that things don’t work unless they come from the heart. It’s something my mother told me a while ago, and I hold on to that."

"I don’t care about being ‘the daughter of’, it’s other people’s problem. To me, they are just my parents and the fame doesn’t affect our routine and our normal life, made of school and friends. Sure, I’ve had the chance to travel and see a lot of amazing places, meet new people but other than that, I live a very normal existence.

"I am lucky because my family gives me the freedom to be who I want."

Thanks to @Dakotashades.

No comments:

Post a Comment